足球365比分网站Frontiers pioneered fully transparent, national Open Access publishing agreements for research organizations and their researchers at a national level. National agreements simplify the process for authors wishing to publish in Frontiers journals, and help contribute to the growing number of research articles that are openly available to all.
- Memorandum of Understanding
As a leading Open Access publisher, Frontiers works with research institutions, libraries, consortia and funders to improve the ways researchers are supported when publishing open access.
- Reduced administrative time for authors and institutions by:
- centralising communications
- streamlining submission and payment workflows
- Authors released of some/all responsibility for Article Processing Charges (APCs) - depending on the agreement with their institution
- Discounts on APCs for authors
- Institutions provided with insight into open access uptake and expenditure via detailed data reports on articles published by their researchers
- Institutions remain in full control with every APC verified by their central contact point
足球365比分网站Funds are deposited into a Frontiers account and used to pay for APCs of accepted articles
- Funds remain available without time limit
- Discounts are determined by the prepaid deposit amount
APCs for all accepted articles within a given month are aggregated into a monthly invoice
- Discounts may be applicable based on your institution’s publishing history with Frontiers
- No pre-payment or deposit required
How to become a Frontiers Institutional Member
To set up an institutional membership with Frontiers, or if you require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend Frontiers Institutional Plans to your Librarian by clicking here.
Frontiers Institutional Members